The Toback CDMS Group forms part of the CDMS Experiment. We are in the hunt for Dark Matter, but also have large roles in Trigger/DAQ, Analysis, Detector Monte Carlo, Offline Data Processing, as well as Big Computing.
- David Toback has been elected a Fellow of the American Physical Society (10/06/2015)
- Katrina Colletti and David Toback have been elected as DMC group co-chairs (09/24/2015)
- The Universities Research Association Visiting Scholars Program at Fermilab has granted Jorge D. Morales the URA Fellowship 2015 to do research at Fermilab. (10/01/2015)
- Jorge D. Morales and Jon S. Wilson have been elected as the LT Analysis Coordinators (08/19/2015)
- Jorge D. Morales has been elected as our new GSPD (Graduate Student and Postdoc Organization) representative (08/7/2015)